Sell through understanding. Focused listening builds stronger relationships and better sales.
To give salespeople a selling approach that allows less talking, more listening and more beneficial sales.
Sales professionals, Executives, Managers and Customer Service Personnel.
Using your own sales situations, you learn to:
- Open a Socratic Dialogue
- Listen actively and understand specific client needs, worries and requirements
- Ask the right questions
- Uncover motivators
- Create commitments that lead to buying decisions
- Isolate objections as avenues towards an agreement
- Close with a commitment to next steps
- Initial Assessment: We role-play the way each participant approaches sales interviews early in the program.
- Socratic Opener: A new way to get prospects to talk about their specific needs before you present your material.
- Active Listening: A disciplined approach to listening that improves understanding, drives the sale and builds the relationship.
- Socratic Probing: Practice key phrases and questioning techniques that uncover motivators and close sooner.
- No Surprises Proposal: Organize your material to respond to the needs and motivators you uncover.
- Managing Objections: Handle objections accurately by uncovering specifics, and learning to control unexpected reactions.
- Closing: A process that uses conditional questions to get sub-decisions and close without pressure.